The Department of Housing Annual Report 2022–23 (PDF, 4776.43 KB) provides information about the department's objectives, functions, financial and non-financial performance, and governance arrangements.
The annual report records the achievements against the former Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy Strategic Plan 2022–26 (PDF, 1049.22 KB).
The Department of Housing has established a new strategic plan to reflect the machinery-of-government change arrangements. These are reflected in the Strategic Plan 2023–27 (PDF, 2686.65 KB) and the 2023–24 Service Delivery Statements.
The annual report is prepared in accordance with the:
- Financial Accountability Act 2009
- Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019
- Annual report requirements for Queensland Government agencies: Requirements for the 2022–23 reporting period.
- Government bodies (PDF, 163.8 KB)
- Legislation administered by the Minister for Housing as at 30 June 2023 (PDF, 43.97 KB)
- Our locations (PDF, 54.06 KB)
Open data reporting
The following annual reporting requirements are published on Queensland Government Open Data:
You can provide feedback on the annual report by completing the annual report feedback survey. Your response to this survey will help shape improvements to future reporting.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.