The Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy Annual Report 2020–21 (PDF, 2198.51 KB) provides information about the department's objectives, functions, financial and non-financial performance, and governance arrangements.
The annual report is prepared in accordance with the:
- Financial Accountability Act 2009
- Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019
- Annual report requirements for Queensland Government agencies: Requirements for the 2020–21 reporting period.
- Government bodies (PDF, 276.23 KB)
- Legislation administered by the Minister for Communities and Housing, Minister for Digital Economy and Minister for the Arts as at 30 June 2021 (PDF, 46.09 KB)
- Our locations (PDF, 123.97 KB)
Open data reporting
The following annual reporting requirements are published on Queensland Government Open Data:
You can provide feedback on the annual report by completing the annual report feedback survey. Your response to this survey will help shape improvements to future reporting.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
- Last updated:
- 30 September 2021