This page supports staff to access business tools and technology when working from home.
Access the intranet from home
Follow these instructions to access The Hub when you’re not connected to the HPW network:
- Go to The Hub.
- Enter your HPW email address. Click Next.
- You will be redirected to the HPW sign-in page.
- Enter your HPW email address and the password you use to log on to your work computer on the HPW sign-in page. Click Sign-in.
- If you are logging in from an external device, you will be sent a security verification passcode via SMS text. You will need to have set this up from your work computer using the Mobile for Passcode number registered against your name in the Global Address List (GAL).
- When prompted, enter the security verification passcode you have received and click Sign-in.
- You will be redirected to The Hub.
Read the instructions on the working from home page on The Hub.
How to connect
Once you’ve logged in, answer the questions below to find out the best way for you to connect.
- Last updated:
- 15 February 2021