Our lists and registers
Digital Projects Dashboard
The Digital Projects Dashboard presents summarised project data that is published by each department, as well as access to procurement information, including tenders.
This register shows gifts and benefits valued at more than $150 that have been given and received by the Department of Housing and its employees. This may include multiple gifts or benefits, where their total value exceeds $150 in a financial year.
This register is updated quarterly and maintained on the department's website for 12 months.
Due to machinery of government changes, gift registers from the former Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy are required to maintain this history, and are available below.
- Gifts register September quarter 2023 (PDF, 255.77 KB)
- Gifts register June quarter 2023 (PDF, 348.26 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2023 (PDF, 266.14 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2022 (PDF, 268.36 KB)
- Gift register September quarter 2022 (PDF, 562.45 KB)
- Gift register June quarter 2022 (PDF, 241.87 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2022 (PDF, 111.4 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2021 (PDF, 245.46 KB)
As part of the Queensland Government's commitment to open data, we release datasets to the public.