Our lists and registers
Digital Projects Dashboard
The Digital Projects Dashboard presents summarised project data that is published by each department, as well as access to procurement information, including tenders.
This register shows gifts and benefits valued at more than $150 that have been given and received by the Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy and its employees. This may include multiple gifts or benefits, where their total value exceeds $150 in a financial year.
This register is updated quarterly and maintained on the department’s website for 12 months.
- Gift register March quarter 2022 (PDF, 111.4 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2021 (PDF, 245.46 KB)
- Gift register September quarter 2021 (PDF, 238.93 KB)
- Gift register June quarter 2021 (PDF, 247.54 KB)
- Gift register March quarter 2021 (PDF, 50.53 KB)
- Gift register December quarter 2020 (PDF, 49.47 KB)
As part of the Queensland Government's commitment to open data, we release datasets to the public.
Queensland State Archives
ArchivesSearch is the online public access catalogue of the archival collection.
Search indexes provide access to information about people in the archival records. Numerous indexes are available that cover immigration, land settlement, employment, inquests, and divorces.
- Last updated:
- 7 April 2022