The publication scheme is part of our commitment under the Right to Information Act 2009. It groups information about our department into 7 classes:
- About us—who we are and what we do
- Our services—services we offer
- Our finances—what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities—what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions—how we make decisions
- Our policies—our policies and procedures
- Our lists—our lists and registers.
Information classes will not usually include information that is:
- prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the Right to Information Act 2009
- in draft form
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed
- no longer readily available because it has been transferred to the Queensland State Archives (QSA).
Fees and charges
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free-of-charge from our websites.
If you ask for printouts or for copies of documents, and, the request exceeds 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page. A quote for the cost will be provided after we receive your request. You will need to pay the costs in advance.
- Last updated:
- 8 June 2020