Investment specifications describe the intent of investment, the service users and associated issues, service delivery types, and requirements for services to be delivered with departmental investment.
The investment specifications are used in conjunction with the service agreements and other documents that provide detail on specific requirements for the delivery of funded initiatives.
- Community Services Investment Specification(PDF, 640.54 KB)
- Individuals (PDF, 1764.56 KB), Individuals (DOCX, 208.43 KB)
- Community (PDF, 1272.28 KB), Community (DOCX, 161.86 KB)
- Service System Support and Development (PDF, 1331.99 KB), Service System Support and Development (DOCX, 125.63 KB)
- Disaster Relief and Recovery Program (PDF, 1280.27 KB), Disaster Relief and Recovery Program (DOCX, 527.27 KB)
Previous versions of the Investment Specifications can be found on the archive page.
Community Services funding support a range of initiatives with specific initiatives guidelines and service delivery requirements. These documents can be found at this links:
- Neighbourhood Centres
- Community Connect
- Queensland Community Support Scheme
- Community Transport
- Safe Night Precinct Support Services
- Guidelines for diversion services and toolkit
- Funding declarations
- Social services agreements and contracts
- Output funding and reporting
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Outcomes co-design
- Last updated:
- 8 August 2023