Logan Youth Foyer
The Logan Youth Foyer expansion project reached practical completion on 17 June 2019.
The expansion has increased the Foyer’s capacity from 22 to 40 self-contained studio and one-bedroom units and includes office spaces and communal indoor and outdoor spaces.
This enables the Youth Foyer to support 40 young people at any one time.
The designers, Bark Architects, led a co-design process which involved a range of stakeholders, including:
- Logan City Council
- the on-site service providers (Wesley Mission Queensland)
- the property and tenancy managers (Horizon Housing)
- current and former young residents of the existing Foyer.
The Logan Youth Foyer was constructed by Hutchinson builders.
- Read more about youth foyers.
- Read more about Logan Youth Foyer (Wesley Mission Queensland).
More about youth foyers
- Last updated:
- 3 March 2020