Community Transport Program
The Community Transport Program supports people who have trouble accessing transport options to get around in their local community.
People may have trouble accessing transport because of:
- where they live
- their financial situation
- disability, mental health, or chronic health conditions.
You may be eligible for the program if you:
- are under 65 years of age
- have no or limited access to other transport options, including public or private transport or transport funded through other funded/subsidised schemes
- are an unpaid carer, travelling in your role as a carer
- are not receiving transport services for the same or similar purpose under another government program, for example the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), School Transport Assistance Scheme (STAS), Commonwealth Aged Care Programs (including CHSP and Aged Care Packages), or Queensland Health Patient Transport Services.
- For clients and carers
Read about the Community Transport Program, eligibility, and how to search for service providers in your area.
- For service providers
Information and resources for Community Transport Program Service Providers.
- Last updated:
- 25 June 2021