Strategic Plan 2022-2026: Professional conduct and integrity
Adhere to the highest standards of professional conduct and integrity and embed best practices in everything we do.
- Employee and customer satisfaction.
- Effective leadership.
- Workplaces and services are culturally safe.
- Systems are connected and responsive.
- A diverse workforce.
- Support the Path to Treaty by enabling self-determination and truth telling building cultural safety, and ensuring that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are at the centre of everything we do.
- Develop a diverse, flexible, compassionate, and culturally safe workplace that displays integrity and respects, protects and promotes the human rights of all Queenslanders.
- Demonstrate effective and ethical leadership that manages resources and delivers best-practice frontline services in a complex and changing environment.
- Develop an agile, engaged and healthy workforce that is focussed and continually building capability and potential, while achieving excellence in frontline service delivery.
- Embrace the digitisation of services, emerging technologies and innovative ways of delivering frontline services while supporting jobs creation.
- Grow our services and relationships to meet future demands and position ourselves to be even more relevant to customers.
- Last updated:
- 1 July 2022