Future-facing strategy and policy
To deliver future-facing strategy and policy that leads to evidence-based reforms, influences innovation to achieve change, builds capability, improves performance for the benefit of our customers.
- Capability – lifting strategy and policy capability in the department and government more broadly and providing timely advice, tools and methodologies.
- Research, insights and analysis – drawing on leading edge research, harnessing data to provide new insights, and utilising scenario planning techniques that support evidence-based options, encourage innovation and enable well targeted approaches for the future.
- Collaboration and co-design – embedding partnerships and human-centred design to actively involve customers, staff and key stakeholders, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, in the design and decision making process.
- Evaluation – applying learning, through evaluation research and leading practice to inform evidence-based policy and programs.
- Governance – ensuring strong governance that delivers stewardship, strategy and accountability.
Performance indicators and measures
Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services
- Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services (Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group).
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2020