Strategic Plan 2021-2025: A thriving digital economy
Under the strategic plan, we will ensure a thriving digital economy where Queenslanders, their businesses and communities can transact successfully with government and each other.
- Services are responsive and accessible.
- Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services.
- Utilise improved digital infrastructure and existing community infrastructure to support integrated government services and connect geographically dispersed communities.
- Continue to transform services by utilising emerging technologies to drive frontline service excellence.
- Support the growing digital economy and invest in new digital products which meet our customers needs as well as digital infrastructure and open data to assist Queensland businesses to innovate and better service customers and communities.
- Invest in partnerships and digital infrastructure to create new and/or enhanced marketplaces for arts products, outcomes, and services that reach global audiences.
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2021