Strategic Plan 2022-2026: A thriving digital economy
Support a thriving digital economy where Queenslanders, their businesses and communities can transact successfully with government and each other.
- Services are responsive, efficient and accessible.
- Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services.
- Utilise improved digital infrastructure and existing community infrastructure to support integrated government services and connect geographically dispersed communities.
- Facilitate and increase access to the Queensland State Archive collection through excellent customer service, strategic stakeholder engagement and community programming.
- Continue to transform services by utilising emerging technologies to drive frontline service excellence.
- Support the growing digital economy and invest in new digital products which meet our customers needs as well as digital infrastructure and open data to assist Queensland businesses to innovate and better service customers and communities.
- Inform government policy design and delivery through the provision of data research, analysis and advice.
- Establish modern digital capability within government.
- Invest in partnerships and digital infrastructure to create new and/or enhanced distribution and engagement platforms for arts products, services and experiences to reach local, national, and international audiences and markets.
- Last updated:
- 1 July 2022