Government is digitally adept and enabled with an engaged and empowered workforce.
We can create a strong digital economy by transforming how we deliver services. We will continue to upgrade the ways we adopt, embed and use digital technologies to meet changing community expectations.
To achieve this, we will:
- streamline and integrate government services to ensure our websites and apps are easy to use
- modernise our approaches to funding, procuring and delivering digital services and technologies
- modernise our technology and systems
- improve our use of data to design and deliver public services
- develop core and common systems that improve outcomes, reduce duplication and optimise use of public funds. We will remove systems that no longer meet needs.
- Last updated:
- 27 April 2023