People and organisations benefit through a customer-centric government and digitally-inclusive society.
Through ‘Our Thriving Digital Future’, we’ll ensure Queensland Government services are customer-centric, and that all Queenslanders can access the necessary digital services to be connected, independent and engaged in all facets of their community.
We will make sure those who are most vulnerable or isolated have the necessary tools and digital skills to access services and connect with others. These groups include:
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- people living with disability
- people living in remote and discrete communities
- marginalised young people.
We’ll be customer-centric by:
- centring customers in the design of digital services
- ensuring digital services are trusted, responsive, easy to use, and supported by appropriate cyber security
- ensuring all Queenslanders can safely access online government services including healthcare, education and employment assistance
- creating a contemporary, consistent and integrated system that delivers a simple ‘one government’ experience. This will make it easy for people and businesses to access government services, and reduce duplication and customer effort.
- Last updated:
- 27 April 2023